CLICK on OLDER POSTS at the bottom of the page to view more of my collections.

OVERSEAS BUYERS ARE WELCOME!
Accept payment in USD and Buyers agreed to pay registered airmail postages plus handling fees.

Payment Method Within Singapore For Items Send Via Mail :
Payment will be by DBS/POSB funds transfer.Items will be sent by mail and buyer to pay postages unless otherwise stated as FREE. *Please note seller will not be responsible for any lost item(s) sent via normal mail, buyer can opt to add $2.50 for registered mail.

Cash On Delivery Within Singapore For BULKY Items :
Local meet up for collection at seller convenience and for bulky items only. Items are sold on first come first serve basis with deposit or full payment received.

Enquiries / Email :
For enquiries, please email me directly at chunglin@singnet.com.sg

Please click on OLDER POSTS on the first page of the last post to see more items I have for sale.



Pooh

Pooh

2004 Japan Disney Store Winter Pooh Piglet Eeyore Snow Doll Plush Set

My dear friend Anas gave me the snowman piglet and help got me Piglet with birdie..she is really an Angel^^

5 comments:

  1. This is the piglet that I showed you! Do you have it but you dont know where to put that? Is there tigger too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never know that there is a piglet until you show me the picture of piglet and i told you it look like one of my winter pooh & eeyore set..i found these pic and confirmed that they are the from the same set :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce.. dont be silly :)..No need to buy from me. I already said I will give it to you, but last time we met I have no time to look for it as the trip as I packed in rush..
    I will bring that to you next time we meet ok. The piglet is yours, its now only renting some place some where in my cabinet, waiting to be together with pooh and eeyore. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh anas..you really spoilt me hehe..thank you so much..can't wait to see piglet..cos i really like this winter set very much so when i see piglet in your phone..i am very shocked cos i don't rememeber there is a piglet when i purchased eeyore n pooh but still not sure it is from the same set until i found pictures of them with the same paper tag..n so glad piglet will be from you which will make this set even more meaningful to me ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a pleasure for me to make you happy Joyce, and its rare for me to be able to give additonal plush to your already enormous collection :)

    ReplyDelete